Gift certificates may be purchase for friends, relatives, employees in the amount of $100 or greater.
- The certificate can be used to book a reservation at the Inn or Cottage at any time of year.
- The certificate is valid for two years but may be extended, transferred to another person. Gift certificates are non-refundable.
- The certificate can be mailed to the recipient or purchaser for presentation to the recipient. Our beautiful brochure and information on historic Cape May will accompany it.
If you would like to order a Gift Certificate
- Please mail a personal check to the Mainstay for the amount of the gift.
- Please indicate the names of the recipients and the names of the purchasers as you would prefer them to appear on the certificate.
- Please indicate where you would like the certificate mailed.
- If you need to receive the certificate immediately, please call the Mainstay and we will mail the certificate and let you mail us a check.
Important points to remember
- Reservations for summer season and weekends must be made well in advance.
- There are minimum night stay requirements that also apply to reservations using gift certificates.
- Gifts for Christmas are very popular and the mail can be slow.
- The recipients will hopefully have such a great time they will purchase a certificate for you to come and enjoy the Mainstay Inn.